It can go without saying I have a passion for curly hair and sharing my knowledge of all things curly.
I want stylists everywhere to be successful when working with curly handtied hair extensions which is one reason I am taking to the road in 2024!
As you know, it is crucial that you execute a flawless install. And when it comes to curly hair there are some definite differences you have to consider.
I’ve been been working on a rock solid way of installing extensions with less points of contact while maintaining the strong foundation of the install that is also comfortable for the client and time efficient.
I’m interested in your feedback about the current install methods you are using so that I can take that into consideration as I fine tune my curly install method. I would greatly appreciate it if you would take a few minutes to complete a brief survey.
During my training you will not only learn this method but we will also discuss:
- Amount of hair you need
- Placement – with curly it is 100% different
- Custom folding to create equal density because our wefts are wider than standard
- Cut to blend so the natural hair and extensions fit together like a puzzle to avoid bulky top and strangling bottom
- Cut to expand the wefts within the row
- Proper detangling, proper styling, proper products (silicone and oil are a NO NO with extensions)
If you are interested in talking with me about scheduling a training day at your salon email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org.