As an extensions stylist is is your responsibility to educate your clients about proper care for all extensions especially curly hair extensions.
There are so many common mistakes that client’s make and the consequences of improper care can lead to a ruined set of extensions.
Every extension client should receive information on proper care and maintenance of their extensions, including the set of recommended products and styling techniques. This is for their benefit but yours as well! A client who can’t properly care for their extensions will not be a happy client and likely will not return to your chair OR recommend your services to anyone else.
Do you see how the failure to properly educate clients on caring for their extensions can actually cause you a LOSS of business?
As a stylist, continuing education is not only required but something that you should want!
At the most basic level of training we have our Care and Styling Videos available. With the purchase of these videos you also get a Beauty Box filled with all of the products necessary to maintain the health of the extensions.
These videos are a required purchase for any stylist buying Adored Signature Hand-Tied Hair for the first time? Why? Because we want you to be successful with the textured extensions and we want your clients to be happy with their look.
These videos cover EVERYTHING from washing to detangling to styling and diffusing – and MORE! ALL ESSENTIAL information for both you and your clients!
But the videos only scratch the surface. The way to really dig in and learn everything there is to know about working with curly extensions is to come to a one-on-one training class with me.
There are many benefits beyond just learning the best techniques for working with the extensions…
- Increased demand – With 87% of the WORLD having some form of wave to kink in their hair you are doing yourself and your clients a disservice if you don’t expand your horizons and learn about different cutting techniques to accommodate textured hair.
- Unique skillset – Curly techniques – cutting, coloring, blending and styling…all of these things are very different than working with straight extensions! And everything you learn about working with curly extensions can be used on clients with curly hair and no extensions.
- Higher rates – Curly girls crave someone to help them embrace their curls! As an educated stylist in textured hair you have earned the right to charge the rates that comes with the advanced knowledge and skill.
- Enhanced reputation – Client’s talk and are your best form of marketing. By giving a curly girl a style she never thought was possible will result in them telling everyone about who helped them achieve their dream look.
- Better client experience – Your increased knowledge will shine through in the client experience. Speaking with authority on how to care for and style the extensions will help them to trust you even more.
Specializing in curly hair extensions can help you differentiate yourself in a competitive market, attract more clients, and provide a better overall client experience.
Don’t miss the opportunity to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and techniques in curly hair extensions If you want longevity for your curly style, if you want to learn how to create the perfect blend matched with cutting technique to help the actual extensions expand like the natural hair and SO MUCH MORE… then a one-on-one hands on day is for you!
In addition to the one-on-one training you will receive full access to our care and styling videos that you can reference at any time and a swag bag valued at $175.
I am now also offering a 2nd day training for curly where you will have the opportunity to learn more about working with curly hair clients who don’t have extensions.
With the 2nd day bonus you will watch and learn how I cut and styles my curly-haired clients that do not have hair extensions. Then you will have a model (provided for you) that you will cut and style with me at your side. This will help you to understand the art of collapsing the curl and how to cut the curls for volume. We will also discuss how to talk with your curly clients and meet their expectations, how to remove their fears, how to think about curl shrinkage, how to market curly, and how to style curls with confidence, the importance of a “curl set” and SO MUCH MORE!
Learning more about how to work with curly hair opens your market. It opens the potential for you to turn that curly non-extensions client into a curly 2 row or more client!
What are you waiting for?